- Judges James, Howard and Hall share a link on opiate abuse -Opiate abuse toolkit for parents, educators and children see details
- Crossover Youth- Judges James, Howard and Hall and Julie Barnes, Executive Director of Stark County DJFS announce collaborative grant approval- see details
- CASA/Guardian ad litem training offered by the Court. Read Detail
- Court's new program, Working Together for Kids, begins - Read Detail
- House Bill 130 Grandparents to obtain care, physical custody and control over grandchildren. Read Detail
The Court of Common Pleas, Domestic Relations and Juvenile Divisions make up the Stark County Family Court.
Judge Jim D. James is the Administrative Judge of the Juvenile Division.
Judge Michael L. Howard is the Administrative Judge of the Domestic Relations Division.
Stark County Family Court promotes a safe and healthy community by protecting and supporting children and families.